Decorate your Windows 8 desktop.Antony Peel
Tired of the standard Windows 8 colors? With Decor8 you can customize its aspect: change the wallpaper, the color scheme and the appearance of the Windows 8 home screen.
Customize the look of Windows 8.
Customization options for Windows 8 are somewhat limited, but once you download Decor8 you'll have more freedom when it comes to choosing how to display your operating system.
How do I decorate Windows 8?
Once you have installed Decor8 you can modify the following aspects of Windows 8:
- Wallpapers: choose one of the wallpapers included in the application or use your own images.
- Slideshows: Create slideshows with your favorite pictures.
- Color scheme: choose the colors that combine best with your favorite wallpaper. You can also create custom color schemes.
- Number of tiles: Select how many columns you want to see on screen and determine the number of tiles.
Furthermore, you can automatically schedule changes to the wallpaper every certain amount of time.
Download Decor8 and discover the best way to customize the appearance of Windows 8.
- This is a trial version with certain limitations that you can try out for 30 days.
- EpsilonWindows XP, Vista & 7 Theme